Saturday, October 22, 2016

Recorded live at the Blaine County Fair with the Blaine County Fair Symphony.


Brokedown Bobby Shakes says...

While you all are reminiscing yourselves over Bob Dylan, don't forget my new Greatest Hits Album: "God Made Twelve-Year-Old Girls For a Reason."

It's got all my best tracks:

"She May Be Twelve"

"Sweet Little Twelve"

"Yo Sister Be Twelve"

"You're Just Jealous (My Girl Is Twelve)"

"The Twelve-Year-Old Backseat Blues"

"Girl, You Just Turned Thirteen"

"I Remember When You Were Twelve"

"366 Days (You're Twelve On a Leap Year")

"God Made Twelve-Year-Old Girls For a Reason"

and, of course:

"I Wish You Could Be Twelve Forever," recorded live at the Blaine County Fair with the Blaine County Fair Symphony.

So I live my life on the road, rockin' and rollin'. Who knows -- I might be comin' to your town, too, and if you come see me, do Bobby a favor:  bring your granddaughters...


I am Laslo.


https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/10/bob-dylans-failure-to-acknowledge-his_22.html

No comments:

Post a Comment