Thursday, October 27, 2016

Like I was somehow supposed to know THAT…

Dude With Seven Restraining Orders says:

I used to date a chick, she liked it if I choked her a little during sex. Then we had a misunderstanding, and -- of course -- then I got another damn Restraining Order…

See, it turns out she kinda liked being choked by my hands around her neck from above, but NOT by a necktie pulled around her throat from behind. Like I was somehow supposed to know THAT…

Chicks: unless you just want to have boring run-of-the-mill sex you GOTTA let us guys know your do's and don'ts. You don't want it in your ass? Tell me. You don't like it when I push on the back of your head when you're sucking my cock? Let me know. Beforehand. "No" means "No"? Say it like you mean it for once…

Trust me, if you say don't handcuff you I won't handcuff you. If you say don't run the tip of a knife along your breasts I won't run the tip of a knife along your breasts. If you say don't hold your head beneath the water as I bend you over the bathtub and do you from behind then I will not hold your head beneath the water as I bend you over the bathtub and do you from behind….

If none of these boundaries is applicable to you, just wink and say you are a 'Dirty Girl': I'll understand…

And, yes, I did put a pubic hair on that one girl's Starbucks cup, but the person who says they saw me do it is lying...


I am Laslo.


https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/10/i-saw-news-story-and-was-empowered-by.html

No comments:

Post a Comment